Logistics and Supply Chain Management
This course gives you tools to handle logistics and supply chain management for your organization. Starting with a look at definitions, it then narrows your focus to various aspects of the supply chain itself and how to manipulate and maintain them to your best advantage. The course also gives you a glimpse into how to maintain sustainability and the future of supply chains. It gives you the opportunity to the strongest link in your supply chain.
The supply chain is a crucial part of any business’ success. Optimizing the flow of products and services as they are planned, sourced, made, delivered, and returned can give your business an extra competitive edge.
This course will introduce you to the basic concepts of supply chain management, including the basic flow, core models, supply chain drivers, key metrics, benchmarking techniques, and ideas for taking your supply chain to the next level.
After you complete this course, you will be able to:
- Define supply chain management and logistics.
- Explain the vertical integration and virtual integration models.
- Understand the stages in the basic supply chain flow.
- Identify participants in the supply chain.
- Recognize supply chain drivers and ways to optimize them.
- Align supply chain strategy with business strategy.
- Determine what metrics to track and how to benchmark the related data.
- Troubleshoot basic supply chain problems.
- Identify ways to develop your supply chain, such as using third-party logistics providers (3PL’s), insourcing processes, developing sustainable and eco-friendly strategies, leveraging process improvement strategies, and adopting new techniques.
For the remainder of 2022 fees are reduced from $1800.00 to $1500.00. This includes all course material, and students may pay in 2 installments.