Advanced Elder Care
Continue learning how to provide compassionate, holistic care for the elderly. Level 2 focuses more deeply on the behavioral and mental health aspects of elder care, managing age-related neurological disorders, elder abuse, ethics, quality of life and end-of-life care. This course is designed for careers and owners of elder care homes looking to provide the best possible care for their patients.
What Is Covered In the Advanced Elder Care Course?
– Health Promotion for the elderly population
– Assessment of older adults
– Elder Abuse & Negligence
– Skin & Wound care
– Age-related neurological disorders
– Special considerations for the elderly in disaster response
– End of life care issues/ Ethical practices
- 03 Sep Sat 9.00 a.m. to 11.30 a.m.