Effective Project Planning Workshop
This workshop is designed to cover the essentials of project management in conjunction with time management and effective communication within teams. It is provides individuals with the basic tools necessary for formal execution of a project as it enhances their capabilities in allocating time for each job. This workshop is for those who require development of their project management skills, by utilising the core knowledge of project management incorporated with effective teams.
Duration and Contact Hours
Duration: 1 Day
Contact Hours: 6
- Understand the range of knowledge required by project managers.
- Knowledge of the framework for managing projects
- Learn the essential stages involved in managing a project from commencement to conclusion of the project.
- Build skills in time Management to improve time usage
- Obtain strategies that allow individuals to stick to time frames.
- Discover how to design your schedule around your working habits.
- Skills in coaching
What is covered
- Role of a project manager.
- The framework for managing projects
- Stages involved in managing a project from commencement to conclusion of the project.
- Time Management as a process of Self-management
- Efficient time usage for allocation for each job.
- Guidelines on logging a diary-and sticking to time frames.
- Designing schedules around working habits.
- Coaching and in building learning culture among subordinates
- Skills and techniques in keeping all stakeholders and team members informed