Hospitality Service Excellence Workshop
Organisations are beginning to recognize that one key aspect to be competitive in today’s environment is to provide to all stakeholders that Service Excellence. Providing the right skills and attitude through knowledge and training would provide their workforce with the necessary tools to stand out from the rest and exceed expectations of tis stakeholders. More so in the hospitality industry where users have the option to choose providers and they are more vocal about their expectations. Users in the hospitality are more ever expecting an experience that leaves a lasting positive impression.
Duration and Contact Hours
Duration: 2 Days
Contact Hours: 10
- Understand the importance of service excellence in relation to the hospitality industry.
- Learn how to reduce personal stress in this demanding industry while managing stressful situations.
- Build the confidence and trust of clients.
- Gain the ability to communicate effectively with clients
What is covered
- The meaning of Service Excellence in Hospitality
- Skills in building Service Excellence in the Hospitality environment
- View service through the eyes of the receiver
- How to establish trust and creditability
- Tips in managing personal and work stress
- Manage stressful situations and encounters
- Build skills in communicating both verbal and nonverbal
- Understand consequences of poor communication
- Gain skills in dealing with difficult customers
- Practical skills in building personal plan to improve service skills