Employee Motivation and Engagement
This programme is designed for all team leaders, managers, supervisors, persons and companies, wanting to gain the competitive advantage in their market through their employees. This workshop allows participants to gain practical insights to the dynamics that would allow them to lead their teams to become more loyal and energised workers.
This training provides participants with skills to create a stronger workforce and culture that builds loyal relationships. It provides knowledge toward creating a better environment for their employees.
What is Covered?
- Identify components that lead to a positive work environment
- Concept and benefits derived from an engaged workforce
- Understanding motivation – Theory and Concepts in Practice
- Develop plans for more effective team motivation
- Identification of specific challenges of workplace motivation and engagement and to address them
- Skills to inspire self-motivation of the workforce
Entry Requirements - Open Entry.