Conflict Resolution- Getting along in the Workplace
Conflict resolution skills are a must for everyone, but they’re especially important if you are a leader in your workplace. Conflict resolution skills can not only help you manage disagreements that you encounter; they can also help you support employees struggling with conflict.
Many people see conflict as a negative experience. In fact, conflict is a necessary part of our personal growth and development. Think of when you were trying to choose your major in college, for example, or trying to decide between two jobs.
However, conflict becomes an issue when the people involved cannot work through it. They become engaged in a battle that does not result in growth. When this type of conflict arises, negative energy can result, causing hurt feelings and damaged relationships.
This course will give you the tools that will help you resolve conflict successfully and produce a win-win outcome.
After you complete this course, you will be able to:
- Understand what conflict is and how it can escalate.
- Understand the types of conflict and the stages of conflict.
- Recognize the five most common conflict resolution styles and when to use them.
- Increase positive information flow through non-verbal and verbal communication skills.
- Develop effective techniques for intervention strategies.
- Become more confident of your ability to manage conflicts to enhance productivity and performance.
For the remainder of 2022 fees are reduced from $1800.00 to $1500.00. This includes all course material, and students may pay in 2 installments.