Master of Business Administration Degrees
The MBA at a glance
· Each MBA comprises 6 units and can be completed over a period of 12 months. Each unit runs for 6 weeks and students must complete two assignments, one in the 3rd week and the other in the 6th week. There is a 2-week break between units.
· The 4 core units combine general management education with the respective specialist areas. The last two units include live projects using international and/or local companies. This hands-on component offers students an invaluable opportunity to benefit from collaboration with their international counterparts under the guidance and combined expertise of instructors.
Applicants must satisfy ONE of the following entry requirements:
- An undergraduate degree at Honours level or equivalent or
- 3 years of management or supervisory experience
Applicants with qualifications and experience other than the above will be considered on a case by case basis.
There are two assignments per unit, one due in the 3rd week and the other in the 6th week. Students must achieve an overall minimum pass mark of 40% per unit, with a grade of 65% or above overall and 70% and above in the dissertation stage giving you a distinction.
Assessments are rooted in real life and practical workplace scenarios to enable learning to be transferred to the workplace. Assessment of later units allow for greater integration and synthesis. Exams are kept to a minimum as the focus is on practical skills such as report writing, presentation and projects.
A range of assessment methods is used throughout the course for you to demonstrate your knowledge and skills, including:
- Individual written reports that allow you to apply theory to case studies for in-depth analysis
- Business Reports that allow you to demonstrate contextual insight and report professionally on practice
- Project Plans that requires you to use your knowledge and skills of project management
- Seminar Papers that allow progressive development of critical analysis skills
- Project Reports that integrate learning throughout the course applied in practice
- Business simulation where you demonstrate the impact of your strategic decision making
We can email the forms and guide you through the process to make it seamless and easy for you. Simply contact us and one of our Course Advisors will send additional details. If you would like us to determine your eligibility, you can send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will advise you within 1 working day.
You will also receive the fee structure and an outline of the monthly payment plans. Fees include registration, administration, tuition and University’s fees, and we offer specially reduced fees from time to time. Currently, this is the most affordable UK MBA in the market. We look forward to discussing your needs and supporting you to start this exciting and rewarding journey.