ABE Level 3 Award in Digital Marketing Essentials for Small Businesses
This qualification is aimed at individuals who are thinking about setting up a small business or who are already running such a venture. During the course you will create a digital marketing plan which will build practical skills and knowledge of using digital technology to improve business performance. If you are in an entry-level job in digital marketing, the qualification will refresh, update and introduce modern concepts to improve skills.The Award is assessed by assignment.
Who will benefit from this programme?
The programme focuses on the key capabilities required for you to add value to your organisation. It includes practical skills and knowledge, and guidance on how to improve working methods and skills. It also builds the foundation for you to progress onto an ABE Level 4 Diploma.
What is covered?
- Terminology, benefits, risks and other considerations of using digital and online tools and techniques
- Practical aspects of creating the infrastructure for digital and online tools
- Legal and contractual considerations
- How digital and online tools can be used to engage with customer, prospects and the market
- How digital and online tools can be used to generate revenues for the business
- Creating an online profile for a business and potential points of differentiation
- Importance of customer behaviour in an online context
· Developing a creative digital marketing plan for a small business