Have you ever known someone who is not only smart, but is also likable and easy to get along with? This ability to connect personally and emotionally with others is a sign of high emotional intelligence.
Emotional intelligence, also called EQ, is the ability to be aware of and to manage emotions and relationships. It’s a pivotal factor in personal and professional success. IQ will get you in the door, but it is your EQ, your ability to connect with others and manage the emotions of yourself and others, that will determine how successful you are in life.
We have all worked with and listened to brilliant people. Some of them were great and… well, some were not so great. The mean and the meek and all those in between can teach us more than they realize. When we look at the truly extraordinary people who inspire and make a difference you will see that they do this by connecting with people at a personal and emotional level. What differentiated them was not their IQ but their EQ – their emotional intelligence. This course will help you develop your emotional intelligence.
After you complete this course, you will be able to:
- Understand what emotional intelligence means.
- Recognize how our emotional health and physical health are related.
- Learn techniques to understand, use, and appreciate the role of emotional intelligence in the workplace.
- Understand the different emotions and how to manage them.
- Create a personal vision statement.
- Understand the difference between optimism and pessimism.
- Validate emotions in others.
For the remainder of 2022 fees are reduced from $1800.00 to $1500.00. This includes all course material, and students may pay in 2 installments.