Time management is the act or process of planning and exercising conscious control over the amount of time spent on specific activities, especially to increase effectiveness, efficiency or productivity. Time management may be aided by a range of skills, tools, and techniques used to manage time when accomplishing specific tasks, projects and goals complying with a due date. This set encompasses a wide scope of activities, and these include planning, allocating, setting goals, delegation, analysis of time spent, monitoring, organizing, scheduling, and prioritizing. Initially, time management referred to just business or work activities, but eventually the term broadened to include personal activities as well.
A time management system is a designed combination of processes, tools, techniques, and methods. Usually time management is a necessity in any project development as it determines the project completion time and scope.
What is this course about?
Do you find truth in the statement- ‘there aren’t enough hours in the day’? Successful time management is crucial if you are to succeed in business, yet it seems the only resource we cannot find enough of.
This Time Management Course will give you clear and invaluable guidelines on how to successfully manage your time so the majority of it is spent on high-priority tasks. You will discover how to manipulate your work schedule so you can fit more into the day and successfully complete tasks without stress, panic or embarrassment.
Who is this course for?
This Time Management Course is for anyone who wants to learn how to use their time wisely so high priority tasks are completed on time.
What is covered?
- Each day we have specific tasks to complete, learn how to choose which is the most important and time consuming
- Tips on how to allocate time for each job, so you can get more done
- How to handle situations of bad time keeping:
- Missed an important deadline or meeting? Learn how to deal with the situation to avoid embarrassment.
- Learn how to recover after too much time is spent on a trivial task
- Organising your schedule around your own work behaviour:
- Tips on how to keep a diary-and stick to the time frame
- Everybody works at a different pace; discover how to design your schedule around your working habits
- Easy tips on how to plan your diary for weeks, even months ahead
- How to make the most of the resources around you- e.g. other team members
- Remembering the importance of your ‘work-life’ balance:
- Tips on how to unwind and calm yourself when time is not on your side, so as not to get too stressed out
Entry Requirements - Open Entry
Kindly contact us for further discussions and to arrange a quote.