Microsoft Office is an office suite of desktop applications, servers and services for the Microsoft Windows and OS X operating systems. This popular software package is used in millions of offices and knowledge of these applications is very important for every office worker. Whether you’re working as an Office Assistant or as an Executive of a company, MS Office is a critical tool for increased work performance. Used for simple everyday office work to more complex analyses and project work, every employee and business owner will find tremendous benefits to understanding how to operate these programmes.
- Develop your knowledge of IT hardware and software & their ability to operate equipment correctly & safely.
- Develop knowledge of a range of different software applications and use different applications effectively to complete complex tasks.
- Develop the ability to manage and manipulate complex documents and data in a variety of applications.
- Develop the ability to manipulate and integrate data across different applications.
- Develop the ability to enter data accurately.
- Develop the skills and knowledge in contexts that are directly relevant to employment situations.
What is covered?
- Microsoft Word
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Access
- Microsoft Power Point
- Microsoft Front Page
Entry Requirements - Open Entry
Kindly contact us for the on-site training start date.