Advanced Computer Skills for the Workplace
This course delves deeper into the main digital productivity tools used within businesses globally – MS Word, MS Excel, and MS Access. Boost your CV for the hybrid workplace and master written documents, referencing, data manipulation, formatting, advanced trend analysis, and designing a database management system.
What Is Covered In the Advanced Computer Skills for the Workplace Course?
– Microsoft Word – Document Review and Referencing; Fillable Forms
– Microsoft Excel – Data Manipulation and Advanced Formatting
– Microsoft Excel – Trend Analysis
– Microsoft Access – Systematic design of a Database Management System
- 18 Jul Mon 5.30 p.m. to 8.00 p.m.