Building and Effective Marketing Strategy
True success, demands that organizations carve out and continually enhance sustainable and effective marketing strategies aimed at delivering superior customer engagement and service. This course is focused on developing and implementing effective marketing strategies to achieve sustained success in the Financial Services sector.
Duration and Contact Hours
Duration: 2 Days
Contact Hours: 14
- Develop an understanding of the key marketing principles in general and digital marketing in particular
- Identify and develop sustainable and effective marketing strategies and tactics
- Identify performance standards in the marketing space 9th Dec 19 16th Dec 19
- Explore strategies to sustain organization change over time
What is covered
- What business are we really in?
- Who are our customers and how should we communicate with them?
- Mapping the competitive landscape
- Identifying opportunities in the market
- Effective data collection § Crafting a competitive advantage
- Direct Selling techniques
- Social networking and other Digital Marketing Strategies
- Customer engagement
- Selecting service providers
- Building an effective strategy
- Fostering a “customer first” business culture
Reinforcement of learning through exercises