Customer Service Excellence
Good customer service means having a thorough knowledge of your inventory, experience with your products, and being able to help customers make the best choices for them.
Good customer service is treating customers with a friendly, helpful attitude.
Good customer service means helping customers efficiently, in a friendly manner. It’s one of the things that can set your business apart from the others of its kind.
Who is this course for?
Customer service training for companies or persons who want to create a stronger service culture that builds loyal relationships with their customers and a better environment for their employees.
- Build trust and encourage repeat business.
- Increase customer satisfaction from internal and external customers.
- Determine what customers really want.
- Learn how to meet the needs of internal and external customers.
- Deal with dissatisfied customers or colleagues.
- Adopt a professional, friendly perspective throughout conversations.
- Work toward positive outcomes.
- Create rapport with any customer or co-worker.
What is Covered
- Customer Service
- Customer Satisfaction, Service Quality, Customer Delight
- Frontline Staff and Customer Experience
- ABCs of Customer Service
- World Class Qualities
- Thinking and acting like an employee of a World Class firm
- Managing Customer Complaints
- Viewing complaints as a ‘gift’
- Dealing with a Difficult Customer
- Four steps to dealing with a Difficult Customer
- Customers’ Perception
- How do I want my Customers to see me?
Entry Requirements - Open Entry
Kindly contact us for further discussions and to arrange a quote.