Building a Consulting Business
Consultants use the skills they have used in the work world to provide expert advice and other forms of expertise to businesses small and large. They can be vital to the success of an operation thanks to their input. Starting a consulting business is easy if you rely on your experience and some simple steps.
Today’s business environment isn’t focused on 9-to-5, lifelong, static positions like it was decades ago. Our world is constantly shifting and evolving, meaning that businesses (and workers) must evolve with it. As a result of this shift, consultants have more opportunities than ever before. This course will show you how to build a business as a consultant.
After you complete this course, you will be able to:
- Define the term “consultants” and explain their role in today’s business world.
- Identify consulting opportunities.
- Create a business strategy that includes a business plan, budget, marketing plan, fee structure, and resources.
- Use social media and networking skills to grow your consulting business.
- Protect your work with contracts.
- Identify ways to stay on top of trends and changes.
For the remainder of 2022 fees are reduced from $1800.00 to $1500.00. This includes all course material, and students may pay in 2 installments.