Today’s managers and team leaders and supervisors are constantly asked to get more out of their teams. The demands placed on team leaders are intense as they are challenged to lead as well as manage staff.
The workshop is designed to enhance their skills and to provide them with additional tools and processes needed to meet the demands of today’s successful leaders.
What is Covered?
- Understanding yourself as a leader; strengths and weaknesses and how to use these to your advantage
- Managing the ambiguity of leadership
- Motivating and influencing teams
- Building skills in negotiation and influencing others
- Addressing specific goals and objectives
- Leadership Models; leading changes; practical training in leadership;
- New insights in leadership
Entry Requirements - Open Entry