Medical Administrative Assistant Course Online
Who will benefit from this programme?
A medical assistant is a person who completes administrative tasks in a doctor’s office or hospital. They support the work of medical practitioners in both the office and in health institutions. This Course is designed to help people prepare for these jobs
We recommend this course if you have recently graduated from high school and want to acquire skills to start working as soon as possible; and also if you are working in a job that does not meet your financial or career needs and you want to change careers.
We invite you to contact us so we can discuss this and other courses that are right for you. See how you can progress easily to a higher qualification in Health while you continue to work and earn… all at affordable payment plans.
What is covered?
– Computer Literacy for the office
– Customer/patient services
– Testing blood pressure, sugar levels, height and weight
– Urine samples
- 02 Mar Tuesdays 5.30 p.m. to 8.00 p.m.
- 22 May Saturdays 1.00 p.m. to 4.00 p.m.
- 12 Oct Tuesdays 5.00 p.m. to 8.00 p.m.