This course builds on the skills developed in Admin Assistant Level 1 to prepare you for a job as an Executive Assistant. You’ll learn about the role of the EA in functioning as an extension of your company’s leaders.
Learn about building relationships, working in alignment with the strategic goals of your organisation, and the key skills required in this role, such as critical thinking, networking, and information management.
What Is Covered In the Executive Assistant Course?
– Understanding the role of the EA in building a strategic partnership with the Executive
– The main responsibilities of the EA – working with the Executive
– The EA and the Executive – Strategic thinking, being proactive and adding value as an Executive Assistant
– Measuring the performance of The EA – The mindset of a successful strategic business partner
- 09 Mar Thur s 6.00 p.m. to 8.00 p.m.
- 19 Sep Tue 5.30 p.m. to 8.00 p.m.