MBA Degree in Partnership with
the University of Bedfordshire
Why do this MBA?
A Master of Business Administration Degree does wonders for your
We will give you three main reasons for doing this degree with us:
1) People who complete MBA degrees generally wish that they had done so sooner, reporting on the overall positive impact it has had on their creativity and innovation in the workplace. Our MBA graduates rate our service as exceeding their expectations.
2) The MBAs are certified by the University of Bedfordshire (UoB) and are delivered jointly by UoB & SITAL College. You benefit directly from a highly ranked UK university as well as facilitation by a supportive & credible local institution. SITAL’s lecturers work very closely with UoB faculty and course leaders to ensure an exceptional learning experience, and one that closely mirrors the exposure that the university’s on-site students receive.
3) The UoB MBA programmes include live projects using international and/or local companies. This hands-on component offers students an invaluable opportunity to benefit from collaboration with their international counterparts under the guidance and combined expertise of instructors.
We are very pleased to be in partnership with this University because it affords our students global perspectives and global job opportunities. Learning materials, videos, discussion forums, journal articles, slide presentations - every support is provided to help students succeed.
It is the most affordable UK-accredited MBA on the market, added to which, we have arranged affordable monthly payment options to help students.
The MBA at a glance
· Affordable and achievable
· Practical and work-applied learning
· Can be completed within 12 Months
· No formal examinations
· Study 1 Unit at a time over a 2-month period
· Engaging, attractive and flexible courses relevant to the current global marketplace
HR Management Logistic and Supply Chain Management
Marketing Management Hospital and Health Services Management
Oil and Gas Management
The General Business Management MBA Subjects
- Leading and Managing Organisational Resources
- Project Management
- Strategy and the Global Competitive Environment
- Corporate Innovation and Entrepreneurship
Dissertation Stage comprises two units
- Management Practice
- Theory into Practice Project
Our academic team is led by an Academic Director who has been an education practitioner for over 40 years. Together with our Executive Director, herself an educator with almost 30 years’ experience, they ensure that students are receiving the best
All students and graduates of SITAL College are eligible to join the SITAL Business Network. This is a network that promotes and supports those who have businesses, those who want to open their own business and others who want to expand their job prospects. Our pledge to students is that we will make your education accessible, affordable and convenient.
Application & Intake Periods
Applicants must satisfy ONE of the following entry requirements:
• An undergraduate degree at Honours level or equivalent or
• 3 years of management or supervisory experience
Intake periods for
For more course details
Simply complete the form and one of our Course Advisors will send additional subject details to you. If you would like us to determine your eligibility, just send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will advise you further.
You will also receive the fee structure and our attractive payment plans. We offer specially reduced fees from time to time. Currently, this is the most affordable Master in Business Administration course on the market.