Bachelor of Arts (Hons) in Business Administration
Why choose this degree?
Employers ask for formal qualifications in business because they want evidence that their employees have the skills to meet workplace challenges. The BA Degree in Business Administration from the University of Hertfordshire is ideal if you want to obtain a globally
It's an online Degree that is supported by face-to-face class sessions
What are the advantages of pursuing this degree?
When you think online degree, what usually comes to mind is working on your own with little live company for motivation, and tutors who are only available in virtual space. This is an online degree with a
While online studies are very convenient, sometimes students lose focus and drive, or they lack the discipline to complete their studies. This method of delivery helps to address many of these challenges. Students will receive direct tuition from the University, as well as face-to-face class sessions at our campus. In addition, we will provide students with
Enter with CAPE, work experience, a Diploma or an Associate Degree. There are even options for students who have an incomplete Bachelor’s Degree from another university.
If you already have a Diploma 6 (or Advanced Diploma) or an Associate Degree, you can top up to the
Academic, Administrative and Financial Support
You will receive exceptional student support all the way through to graduation - it is an undertaking we commit to. Our Programme Administrators take away the worry of administrative matters, so you can focus on your studies.
The fees are very affordable, and we offer a range of financing options, including
At a glance
- You will be receiving a UK-accredited degree without high overseas costs
- You will have access to the University’s virtual learning environment and online library and be a member of the University’s student
- Take advantage of a flexible study pattern and hours enabling you to fit in
- There are no formal examinations - assessment is 100% by coursework
- All materials are delivered through online ‘Supported Distance Learning'
- Students will normally study 8 modules, per academic year spread over 3 semesters
- Module Leaders and Module Tutors at the University of Hertfordshire will be responsible for the teaching, assessment & support of
students on all academic matters related to distance learning.
The normal entry requirements for the programme are:
· GCSE/CXC English Language and Mathematics at Grade C or above, or qualifications
· For applicants whose first language is not English a minimum IELTS score of 6.0 with no less than 5.5 in each band is accepted instead of GCSE English Language Grade C alongside other qualifications
96-112 UCAS points from a minimum of two GCE/VCE A levels or one VCE Double award or equivalent qualifications to be assessed by the Admissions Tutor
An overall pass in an Access to HE Diploma with a Merit profile in the 45 Level 3 units
Direct Entry requirements - Level 6 (Top Up)
· ABE Level 6 or
· HND with a Merit Profile OR
· Foundation Degree Pass OR
· Associate Degree from HEI approved by a relevant national body and offering progression to the final year of a bachelor’s degree programme
OR other qualifications approved with the admissions tutor Hertfordshire Business School
PLUS a minimum IELTS
Complete the form on this page and we will send you a brochure and details of the payment plans, application procedures