MBA in Logistics and Supply Chain Management
About the course
The MBA (Logistics and Supply Chain Management) is a flagship qualification designed to meet the needs and aspirations of early career individuals through the combination of a general management education with the specialist area, Logistics, and Supply Chain Management.
It is designed for individuals who want to develop both their management skills and new areas of business interest and those seeking fast-track career progression opportunities.
This postgraduate degree aims to enhance your professional prospects by developing your
Successful completion of the MBA (Logistics and Supply Chain Management) highlights your potential to have a real impact on the transformation of the organization you join.
Why do this MBA?
Due to the growth in e-commerce, retail, and manufacturing, there is a huge demand for candidates who have done an MBA in Logistics & Supply Chain Management. In simple words, Logistics & SCM can be defined as the process of accumulating raw material and delivering final products to market.
This course offers a challenging learning opportunity to encourage the integration of theory and practice supported by experienced academics with substantial management experience.
You will work with academics, local lecturers, and professors of practice on live consultancy projects with leading employers in organizations across private, public and not-for-profit sectors to support your personal and professional development.
You will develop the attributes and skills expected of post-graduates confirmed by partner industry bodies including the Chartered Management Institute and the Confederation of British Industry, including team-working, negotiation skills, leadership, confidence and the ability to apply critical and creative thinking to complex and unclear problems to develop innovative solutions.
Unit Information – what will I learn?
• Leading and Managing Organisational Resources
• Strategy and the Global Competitive Environment
• Sustainable Logistics and Supply Chain Management
• Project Management
• Management Practice
• Theory into Practice Project
How will I be assessed?
You will complete two assignments that are guided by your local lecturers and marked by the University’s academics.
These assignments include:
• Individual written reports that allow you to apply theory to case studies for in-depth analysis
• Business Reports that allow you to demonstrate contextual insight and report professionally on the practice
• Project Plans that requires you to use your knowledge and skills of project management
• Seminar Papers that allow progressive development of critical analysis skills
• Project Reports that integrate learning throughout the course applied in practice
• A business simulation where you demonstrate the impact of your strategic decision making
Because the logistics of supply chain management is an essential part of growing a business and securing a business’s competitive advantage in its market, this MBA specialization can be particularly beneficial to those who wish to ascend to higher levels of logistical management within their current company or pursue positions at other organizations.
Applicants must satisfy ONE of the following entry requirements:
• An undergraduate degree at Honours level or equivalent or
• 3 years of management or supervisory experience
For more course detailsSimply complete the form and one of our Course Advisors will send additional subject details to you. If you would like us to determine your eligibility, just send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will advise you further.
You will also receive the fee structure and our attractive payment plans. We offer specially reduced fees from time to time. Currently, this is the most affordable Master in Business Administration course in the market.
This MBA is certified by the University of Bedfordshire (UoB)