Entrepreneurial Skills for Small Business Start Ups
Overview of Programme
Whether currently employed or presently a job-seeker, you may be considering how else to increase your earnings and further enhance your standard of living. In just eight short weeks you can find the solution to this dilemma with our Small Business Start-Up Kit.
From participation in this short course, you will gain the valuable knowledge to transform a budding idea into a successful business plan. You will be able to cultivate the skills and know-how to start-up, manage and re-invent your small businesses in this ever-changing environment.
See your business evolve as you learn simple tools to seek out opportunities, source start-up capital, manage your human resources, market your business, obtain customer service secrets and much, much more.
· About Businesses; different types of business; basic computer skills
· Feasibility study; considerations for start-up
· How to register a business; Taxes; how to access information, Maintenance of records
· Feasibility studies; scanning the environment
· Marketing; Communication and Customer Service
· Managing the business; Management skills – Recruitment, Motivation
· Finance; Costing, and financial accounts
· Creating the Business Plan