MBA in Oil and Gas Management
About the course
The MBA (Oil and Gas Management) is a flagship qualification designed to meet the needs and aspirations of early career individuals through the combination of a general management education with the specialist area of Oil and Gas Management.
It is designed for individuals who want to develop both their management skills and new areas of business interest and those seeking fast-track career progression opportunities.
This postgraduate degree aims to enhance your professional prospects by developing your
Successful completion of the MBA (Oil and Gas Management) highlights your potential to have a real impact on the transformation of the organization you join.
Why do this MBA?
This MBA is perfect if you're already working in the industry, or aspire to work, with public or private oil and gas producers, service providers and specialist engineering organizations.
The course adopts a practical and applied business curriculum and aims to develop an advanced knowledge of organizations and their effective management in the dynamic competitive global context, and the ability to creatively apply this knowledge and understanding to complex issues to systematically and innovatively enhance strategic business and management practice.
It offers a challenging learning opportunity to encourage the integration of theory and practice supported by experienced academics with substantial management experience.
You will work with academics, local lecturers
Unit Information – what will I learn?
• Leading and Managing Organisational Resources
• Strategy and the Global Competitive Environment
• Petroleum Management and Governance
• Business Economics
• Management Practice
• Theory into Practice Project
How will I be assessed?
You will complete two assignments that are guided by your local lecturers and marked by the University’s academics.
These assignments include:
• Individual written reports that allow you to apply theory to case studies for in-depth analysis
• Business Reports that allow you to demonstrate contextual insight and report professionally on the practice
• Project Plans that requires you to use your knowledge and skills of project management
• Seminar Papers that allow progressive development of critical analysis skills
• Project Reports that integrate learning throughout the course applied in practice
• A business simulation where you demonstrate the impact of your strategic decision making
Because of the increasing need for better management of these resources, administrators, and managers who can fulfill roles that call for skills and global business expertise are in high demand.
Applicants must satisfy ONE of the following entry requirements:
• An undergraduate degree at Honours level or equivalent or
• 3 years of management or supervisory experience
For more course detailsSimply complete the form and one of our Course Advisors will send additional subject details to you. If you would like us to determine your eligibility, just send your CV to email@example.com and we will advise you further.
You will also receive the fee structure and our attractive payment plans. We offer specially reduced fees from time to time. Currently, this is the most affordable Master in Business Administration course in the market.
This MBA is certified by the University of Bedfordshire (UoB)