MBA Hospital and Health Services Management
Why do this MBA?
About the course
The MBA (Hospital and Health Services Management) is a flagship qualification designed to meet the needs and aspirations of early career individuals through the combination of a general management education with the specialist area of Hospital and Health Services Management.
It is designed for individuals who want to develop their leadership and management skills along with their interest in Hospital and Health Services Management and for those seeking fast-track career progression opportunities and applies the latest thinking relating to organizational development and change in the competitive global context.
Successful completion of this MBA highlights your potential to have a real impact on the transformation of the organization you join
- The course adopts a practical and applied business curriculum and aims to develop an advanced knowledge of organizations and their effective management in the dynamic competitive global context.
- It offers a challenging learning opportunity to encourage the integration of theory and practice supported by experienced academics with substantial management experience.
- You will work with academics, local tutors, and professors of practice on live consultancy projects with leading employers in organizations across private, public and not-for-profit sectors to support your personal and professional development.
- You will develop the attributes and skills expected of post-graduates confirmed by partner industry bodies including the Chartered Management Institute and the Confederation of British Industry, including team-working, negotiation skills, leadership, confidence and the ability to apply critical and creative thinking to complex and unclear problems to develop innovative solutions.
Unit Information – what will I learn?
• Leading and Managing Organisational Resources
• Strategy and the Global Competitive Environment
• Digital Technology Management
• Managing Modern Healthcare Organisations
• Management Practice
• Theory into Practice Project
How will I be assessed?
You will complete two assignments that are guided by your local lecturers and marked by the University’s academics.
These assignments include:
• Individual written reports that allow you to apply theory to case studies for in-depth analysis
• Business Reports that allow you to demonstrate contextual insight and report professionally on
• Project Plans that requires you to use your knowledge and skills of project management
• Seminar Papers that allow progressive development of critical analysis skills
• Project Reports that integrate learning throughout the course applied in practice
• The business simulation where you demonstrate the impact of your strategic decision making
Because of the increasing demand for expert healthcare managers with an MBA, there will be strong career growth and excellent salaries in the coming years.
Applicants must satisfy ONE of the following entry requirements:
• An undergraduate degree at Honours level or equivalent or
• 3 years of management or supervisory experience
For more course detailsSimply complete the form and one of our Course Advisors will send additional subject details to you. If you would like us to determine your eligibility, just send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will advise you further.
You will also receive the fee structure and our attractive payment plans. We offer specially reduced fees from time to time. Currently, this is the most affordable Master in Business Administration course
This MBA is certified by the University of Bedfordshire (UoB)